Resource Sharing Hub
Our group seeks to discover how environmental exposures and genetics interact to cause childhood leukemia in an effort to prevent the disease. The Center for Integrative Research on Childhood Leukemia and the Environment (CIRCLE) is hosted under the “umbrella” of the Integrative Cancer Research (ICARE) Group at the University of California, Berkeley. ICARE also supports a number of childhood leukemia studies such as the California Childhood Leukemia Study (CCLS) and a pilot study conducted in Guatemala (CRECERE). This page includes the necessary steps and documents to start a research collaboration with investigators from the CCLS and CRECERE studies. See below for more information on ICARE’s sharing plan and controlled access to resources.
How to start a Resource Sharing Plan with ICARE:
1. Have a detailed outline of study aims and research plan.
2. Apply using the Resource Request Application Form (found below).
3. Discuss data availability and project feasibility with ICARE.
4. Present request at an ICARE meeting via videoconference.
5. If approved and feasible, discuss next steps for approvals by Internal Review Board (IRB) and other relevant agencies, data transfer agreement, and financial support.
Click on the icons below for more information: